My friend showed me this book of patterns she found, one was for a diary case thing, I thought, 'that is really cute.' But it was for something the size of moleskine, and I mostly use composition books now, so I didn't use the pattern in the book. I actually didn't use a pattern at all, I made this out of discarded fabric swatches, and they were already the right size, so I didn't have to do that much. The second-to-hardest part was sewing on the pocket cos I sewed part of it weird so it would have more room, and the hardest part was that the thread kept knotting up (I sewed it by hand, not a sewing machine...I don't have mine anymore haha). More than once the thread broke it knotted up so badly, it was frustrating. But I dunno, I like how it turned out.
I sewed it over two days, it didn't take all that many hours (luckily. Sometimes when I start stuff like this I want to finish it right away...)
The owner of this deviation has disabled comments.